Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-06 Origin: Site
When the weather is dry, many people will place a humidifier indoors, the purpose is to maintain indoor humidity and prevent dry skin. However, some people think that the aroma diffuser also has this effect, so what is the difference between the aroma diffuser and the humidifier?
1. The difference between aroma diffuser and humidifier
Some people think that the aroma diffuser can be used as a humidifier, because the shape and appearance of the aroma diffuser and the humidifier are very similar, and the working principle seems to be the same. Is this true? Let's take a look at the difference between an aroma diffuser and a humidifier.
(1) The aroma diffuser uses the unique charm of fragrance to extend the communication from sight and hearing to smell and reach a deeper level. The fragrance is used to optimize the environment, so that customers can fully feel the warmth of the heart. The service adds to the good feeling and satisfaction of customers. capital. Suitable for families, hotel rooms, lobbies, aisles, guest rooms and other places.
(2) Humidifier is a household appliance that adds humidity to the room. Humidifiers can humidify designated rooms, and can also be connected to boilers or central air-conditioning systems to humidify indoor air and relieve dryness.
2. Cleaning method
(1) Aromatherapy machine, the water tank of the aromatherapy machine is treated with special treatment process, and the application and cleaning are appropriate and convenient.
(2) Humidifiers. Generally, because the raw materials of humidifiers are relatively common, dust and dirt will easily occur after use, and the cleaning fluid is difficult to clean. Atomizing chips may also block aging.
what is the role of the aromatherapy machine
1. Purify the air What is the role of the aromatherapy machine? The main function of the aroma diffuser is to purify the air, make the air better, and even smell. In the process of use, the aroma diffuser produces a large number of active oxygen negative ions, which strongly react with harmful gas molecules in the air, comprehensively remove them, and completely eliminate the hazards of formaldehyde, benzene, and ammonia.
2. Concentration The aroma diffuser also has the function of concentration. When you have a long meeting in the office or study alone, you can turn on the aroma diffuser and let the light fragrance of the aroma diffuser refresh your mind.
3.Relax At the end of a busy day, when you want to relax your body and mind, the bursts of fragrance brought by the aroma diffuser will make you feel relaxed and comfortable.
4. Change the indoor air When welcoming guests, or mind the peculiar smell in the room, let the air freshen by the fragrance emitted by the aroma diffuser.